Hey, this is Yan 🦁
About 2018 🎇
Conventionally, most of the ‘new year’ resolutions failed. However, thanks to the open source community and the Hugo, I had finished building my blog(the one you visiting now) before the Chinese new year. What’s more, at ECNU, I signed up for the applied psychology. Then I took 3 courses that really help me when I was down and cultivate many aspects of personal abilities.
New Year Resolutions 📝
- Pass the Unified National Graduate Entrance Examination.
- Deep Learning, Algorithms, and more.
- Keep a good mood.
- Work-life balance matters.
- Retake some courses for higher GPA.
- Keep practicing and having supplements everyday.
- When you fly into fury, first you should think that if people related is a jerk.